Skip to main content

Glycolysis and Gluconeogenesis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KIDS AND PORNOGRAPHY - HOW TO STOP THEM Do you know what your teenager/younger one is doing on that data enabled phone or iPad??* Don't be caught unaware. Pornography is available with just one click. How about social media? Do you have any control over how much time they spend on it when they should be studying or sleeping? I am sure you worry about these things even though you realize that they need these devices as a means of communication and even learning. But as good parents, we must protect the minds of our teenagers and children. I thought it was a joke when my pastor's wife told me that there is a mobile application that I can download, just like I downloaded WhatsApp.  I did not believe it could actually protect my son until I tried it out myself. I have visited www.mindguard.com.ng and I have downloaded the parent app on my phone and the digital coach on my child's phone so that I can protect him from the dangers associated with the internet without...
BLOOD PRESSURE CHART BY AGE... Check out the blood pressure numbers for your age. The best blood pressure is 120 over 80, or lower. If your Blood Pressure is higher than 140 over 90, this means you have high blood pressure. Tips for avoiding high blood pressure 1. Reduce excessive intake of salt. 2. lose excess weight 3. Exercise daily 4. Control your anger 5. Take maintenance medicine as given by your doctor.
Is a human head transplant possible?  No, human head transplants are not possible - and they will not be possible for the foreseeable future. Not unless one would want the head to be able to control the body supporting it. This is what makes it impossible: The above is a cross section of single spinal nerve bundle under a scanning electron microscope  (the colours are computer generated - hence the red at the center, a blood vessel). Every circular shape is the myelin sheath (think of a cable insulation) encasing a neuronal axon (think of a cable wire), originating somewhere in the central nervous system and aiming at a particular sensory or kinetic (muscle) target. And the spinal cord contains  a great  number of these bundles, with millions of axons. No  light  microscope can achieve such magnification, mind you, an  electron  microscope would be needed. And observing a tissue sample under the electron microscope means that tissue is ...